Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

If you only understand one thing, understand this.

posted on Nov 13, 2023 10:15AM

Celestial AI will make their fortune on optical interconnects.

POET will make you a fortune providing the light to do that.

Celestial AI alone will get us there, but they are not our only customer either.

POET provides a disruptive packaged light source that is passively flip-chipped onto the POET Optical Interposer platform and needs no additional optical alignments after mounting on Celestial's boards.

POET will be managing the data flow among Celestial's AI chips using standardized wavelength and power specifications of lasers that are used in AI. POET is developing products that adhere to CW-WDM MSA specifications as we are a member.

We have no direct competition for what we are providing to Celestial.

We await information regarding the pricing of Starlight but we are not giving it away.

Celestial will be huge and POET will be right there with them.

I added 9% to my holdings last week and if you calmly reacquaint yourselves with what POET has done and the direction they are moving to, then you might be able to see our current price as an opportunity screaming to be taken advantage of at .14/share, pre-reverse split (USD).  In my opinion, there is no way that POET will be allowed to crash and burn for lack of working capital.

Behold the turtle.  He makes progress only when his neck is out..........

New Message
Please login to post a reply