Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I believe the company needs to secure funding, financing, partnerships, or sell a stake—anything that can assure customers, partners, and shareholders of the company's stability. They will require funds for production, staffing, and to demonstrate their capacity to fulfill long-term orders. We have been in a vulnerable position for too long. Without this, new shareholders, banks, and customers will be hesitant to engage with us. It's great news today, but I'm not surprised that it doesn't move the needle.

It may sound negative, but it's not. I am just a tired shareholder. I have not participated in any financing; I have held my share for more than 10 years and have only added to it. Tired of hearing 'everything will go well' from supposedly privileged shareholders. I have never seen such a thing—to be under NDA and come and talk on forums. Anyway...

Best of luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply