Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Great post Jamie 

If POET promises 800G/1.6TB/3.2TB pluggable devises in the future, and no one with two nickels to rub together invests a dime, does that constitute a news release?

It most certainly does not require a news release,  but it sure does point to where the disconnect is. It's the business side of this company. 

At a time when sophisticated and knowledgeable investors are throwing money at anything that is AI related, why are we begging for quarters on street corners. 

First clue, look at the credible business leaders who have been interested in POET, but have left or passed on investing.  Don Listwin, Marc Lustig and more recently,  Peter Charbonneau. 

Anyone with previous business experience walks away from this company.  Why?

I am providing a link to a post that was written about a year ago that explains things so they are crystal clear.  It's up to the reader to decide if their accurate or not. I, for one completely believe this is bang on. Plus, the market and the charts support this.

https://staging2.agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/782729-points-to-consider/messages/2366776

Poets biggest issue moving forward is financial leadership, or lack thereof in this case.

Look at this Wall Street analysis of poet that is over a year old (we were way more valued when this was written).

https://simplywall.st/stocks/ca/semiconductors/tsxv-ptk/poet-technologies-shares

The disconnect we have all been investigating is the fact that our CEO is married to the CFO and refuses to acknowledge or admit that his history and reputation are one that does not promote confidence to investors. 

Add to that the BOD is completely controlled by the CEO. Anytime a company CEO is also the Chair of the BOD should be sending huge red flags to investors as well as new investors.  There is absolutely no accountability for Suresh.  He can stack the board with supporters and if you don't like it, you can resign from the BOD for "personal reasons ".

And further to your invitation to Suresh Jamie to contact you directly,  I challenge Suresh to step up and hold an in-person AGM this year so we can ask direct questions to him. Absolutely guarantee you he won't do it. 

Myself and many other investors have been working diligently to explore means to force this company to address the abysmal business side of this company.  

Any investors on Agoracom who are interested in joining us and participating in pushing for managerial changes can pm me or Ottahere for more information. 

This is not Suresh's company,  this is our company and we need to be more vocal and more importantly,  organized so we can demand accountability. 

Very happy with all the technological updates and advancements,  but it means nothing if those who are responsible for the business side of this can't attract the companies that are screaming for our solutions. 

Dave 

New Message
Please login to post a reply