Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

PoetLightSaber:  "waiting, waiting, waiting ... in the red as are a lot of others - keep waiting for that big announcement that will put this stock price back where it should be ... bit stressful .. a significant (to me) $ riding on this ... "

Wow!  I bet not one other reader of this message board has ever had that thought besides you, eh? 

Well, not exactly.  I actually would bet that not a single reader on this message board who has been invested in POET from as little as one year to more than 15 years has not had that same thought.  In Fly Over America there is an expression:  "Waiting until the Cows come home".  Of course, if you haven't been raised around cows then it won't mean as much to you, but the general idea is that someone is waiting until the end of a significant time period, not otherwise defined.

What current POET investor is not "waiting until the cows come home"?  PLS, you succinctly put into words the feelings of at least 95% of the members here.  "bit stressful"... now THAT is an understatement if I have ever heard one.  

I have never played a round of golf in my life, but the current situation with POET must be somewhat akin to the duffer who has a nightmare about finding himself or herself trapped in a sand trap that no amount of strokes taken has so far made for a successful egress from that obstacle. 

Each day with POET is like another stroke in the sand trap that never ends.

Onward through the FOG and the sand.

At least, that is, until the "COWS" come Home or the Buzzrds come back to roost at Hinckley.  "Someday", probably one of those "Up and to the Right" days, eh?

The "Band of Brothers" term for comrades in arms who suffered the awful pain of combat together brought them close to each other in a way that no one not experienced in that environment could ever fully appreciate.  The pain of childbirth is an emotion that those of the XY genotype will never experience and the agony of being a member of the  "Band of Those Who Wait... and Wait... and Wait", regarding their investment in POET, is another experience that can only be envisioned by those in this sand trap.  Brothers and Sisters in the wait that seems to never end, but one we all hope to live long enough to find the real egress from the sand and go forward "Up and to the Right".

Is there any member here who currently is still promoting investing in POET to both family and friends?  

It is time for both the cows and the buzzards to come home. 

Who within that Band is not emotional about the last 1 year, 5 years or 15 years as the applicable time interval for their own situation applies related to the fortunes of POET Technologies? And for a variety of individual reasons, we hang on and continue to "wait".  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply