Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Recall last year we were saying 150 mil in revenues three years, so that's now down to a paltry 20 million.  Eye roll. CAI has pushed back major inflection points to 2027, so there isn't going to be any IPO anytime some, which for me personally was a big kick in the jaw, that would have been a nice coat tail share appreciation opportunity. 

To me this reads like the usual kick the can down the road we've heard for years, we're always going to be the industry standard for the next technological advance.  I view these presentations as we all should, with jaundiced scepticism and a dose of perpetual optimism, borne of foolish or wisdom, take your pick, it's anyone's guess.

And once again, our booth turned heads, we hear this every single year.   Pen to paper has been promised, let's see if it some heavy hitters Tier 1 or some other small upstart looking for an edge.

New Message
Please login to post a reply