Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks FJ.  All the information you post is appreciated.

Interesting you referred to a spousal relationship.  I have been thinking in a similar manner, but my thoughts have focused on the word RELAX.  My wife hates it when I tell her to relax.  Apparently, when you tell your wife to RELAX, this does not validate her feelings.  Definitely a female thing.  I have wanted to post "RELAX" on this forum many times, but I'm sure I would receive a lot of negative replies ("I've been invested in this since 1932..").

Screw it.  I am about to invalidate many people's feelings. 

RELAX.  

As Iv'e stated many times (as well as many of you), this is an early stage company developing a new technology.  It takes time.  I believe they are in the process of building a valuable company.  I've lost a significant amount of money on paper, but I'm not selling at these prices.  All the negative commentary is counter productive.  This is not a therapy session.  This is an investment forum.  The expectation that we will receive news on orders every week is unrealistic, and the negagtism only drives the price down. 

POET is worth a lot more than $60M.  A LOT more.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply