Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was certain there was a small hint of sarcasm in that post! The average Poet investor really is beat down, huh? And you still got 20 Recommendations out of it!

This ship can start with a revitalized IR but management's disregard of retail (among other things) isn't magically going to increase institutional ownership above what's essentially a rounding error. What would Rainer and Occam have to say about that I wonder? 

Just another week of - coping with our albatross, asking what an anonymous investor who's also down 70% thinks, looking to the next conference, discussing would-be competitors, analyzing LinkedIn accounts, praising technical advancements, while continuing to circle closer to the drain. As much as I want to be part of the $700 club (lol), until there are major changes outlined previously I fear this cycle will rinse and repeat. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply