Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET want's to ammend even $2.65 options because, and I quote, they do not provide adequate incentitive. The highest options they wish to ammend are $1.19 pre RS... and POET's telling us that the current market reality is it's an unlikely scenario we get the share price back to that?!

If The company has no confidence that the share price will get above $12 post split and get these options in the money without repricing...what is that suppose to tell the market....will they reprice all my stock I bought in the $12 to $14 range to incetivive me to remain a faithfull shareholder...I THINK NOT.

Well funded..with world class leading partnerships.in a RED HOT sector....yet apparently company is not expecting much share price growth...optics are everything in the stock market and this move speaks volumes....as far as I'm concerned the company keeps shooting itself in the foot.

New Message
Please login to post a reply