Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mazann, you replied to Plutos: "

Total BS maybe takeover at 100$/share you absolutely have no clue"

I'm curious, are you simply reacting to what you believe is an absurd value that Plutos has suggested, and so you're responding that POET might be acquired for $100/share just to emphasize you're belief in the company, or do you REALLY believe this stock will become that valuable?

This is an honest question.  I'm not arguing or criticizing.  I'm curious.  Because, if POET has a market cap of $130M at 2.18 per share USD, then the value at $100/share would be close to $6.5 Billion.

I know the total market size is expected to be very large in 5-8 years, but there are also competing solutions being developed.  If someone convinced me that POET would be worth $1 Billion in a few years I'd be happy.  A 10x return on todays value is a good investment.  

Do you really believe that POET will become a $6.5 Billion company before we're all dead?  Again, I'm not challenging you.  I'd be happy with a 10x multiple from where we are, but you seem very knowledgeable and so I'm interested in understanding your perspective.

Or, put another way, I'd REALLY like to believe that POET will become a $6.5 Billion company.  Please tell me how you think this might be the outcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply