Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

goosed2, you comment: "This move on repricing reduces risk and though no guarantees allows insiders like him to cash in sooner than later.  

Frankly I am ok with it. It's all about Poet  getting signed deals,"

Is further compensation for the Chief Financial Officer the thing that is holding back, "getting signed deals"? Is his current salary and company stock and options not enough for him to complete his job? Do you think him playing dead this whole time is because he was not given options at a greater fraction than we've all paid?

Just like I say to my wife about the kids, "it's okay to say no." They have a couple big investors and a bunch more yes men anyway, our vote will not matter.

We saw how little our votes mattered in the last one, there were efforts to change the board - members received ~80% rather than the normal >95% approval. And that did nothing. It's a small chat board, we can be honest with eachother here and not be forced to accept what they feed us. 

GLTA, hope everyone has some NVDA calls or shares - they are sailing on the AI wave with huge margins and a mroe than capable team (speaking of which, Mellanox is a subsidiary of NVDA and - From 2004 to 2013 Jean-Louis was President and CEO of Kotura, a Silicon Photonics pioneer which was acquired in 2013 by Mellanox Technologies).  

New Message
Please login to post a reply