Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET is for real.

If POET were a private company like Celestial AI, and POET came out with the exact updates that we have been given about POET's forward extraordinary progression over the past 3 years, I am sure a lot here would be overly impressed with their massive accomplishments in photonics and the relationships POET has been able to garner with industry giants. (One big difference though, IMO, would be is POET would have gotten a lot more funding from private entities compared to what we actually have received publicly.)

I know I would be waiting for an IPO so I could share in the successes I know it will have in the near future and beyond. But fortunately I don't have to wait for an IPO but have had a chance to join a company on the verge of greatness. We are literally months away from significant revenue of products validated by names like Foxconn and Luxshare.

I know everyone here has different circumstances, so I am only speaking about myself.

I am trying to leave the huge undervalued share price alone and to see the bigger picture.

Thanks for listening, IMHO,

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply