Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Feb 27, 2014 09:30PM
Feb 27, 2014 09:44PM

Feb 27, 2014 10:20PM

Feb 27, 2014 10:34PM
Feb 28, 2014 11:44AM

Feb 28, 2014 11:47AM

Thanks CAinPlap!

I'm familiar with much of the information you cite, but not from the perspective of medicinal usage. It's an important consideration, and I hope you don't think me callous for looking at the possibility of a profitable venture.

I've always viewed it as a cultural shift. I am a proponent of the sale and tax of MJ for recreational use. But i suppose i also figured that eventually folks would be growing their own as the stigma associated with its use was slowly eroded. I imagined that their would likely be laws against groing your own, but that they wouldn't be enforced unless the crop was sold for serious profit.

The only thing that upsets me is the certainty that the taxes collected would be spent frivolously. It would be nice if the proceeds were earmarked for research into the medidinal benefits of MJ.

I don't know if you've heard the silly conservative ads decrying the libs move toward legalization. It features a mom whining about how the liberals are telling her kids that recreational drug use is okay. LOL. I laugh every time i hear this. My friend tells me he first started smoking weed because the fact that it was illegal made it *easier* to get than booze! For alcohol you had to loiter outside the beer store until someone sketchy came by who looked like they might buy you a bottle. For weed, the supply chain ended at the sidewalk outside our high school:-)

Mar 19, 2014 12:27AM

Mar 19, 2014 12:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply