Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What can you say about Vogelsong. One thing is that he loves a challenge. That may not be true but he certainly has faced challlenges and overcame them. He believed in himself when others had their doubts. Competitive spirit very evident in him. He really helped the Giants win those championships, so good for him in that his hard work paid off for him and his team. His contract does expire this year (2016), but who knows. If he wants to, I think he could create a spot for himself on the roster. He seems to be a guy with tremendous drive. I guess it all depends on if he sees it as realistic, wants to put in the work, and what the coaches say. He put on his game face and he was all business. He seemed to be well liked in the clubhouse and the young guys looked up to him. It takes a lot of guys to fill a pitching roster. I would kind of like to see him back even if it is in a limited position like as a reliever. I guess the odds are against it but we'll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply