Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Integrity is more important than clutter! Hub leaders need to stop allowing people to sandwich in attacks with posts that have relevance to the discussion as these posters know they can get away with it, and that you will CHOOSE to let it ride (while framing it as an inability to remove the offending post).  It is clearly a violation to accuse some one of hating.  That in my opinion was the origin of the clutter that you are concerned about.  I suggest you nip the whole clutter problem in the bud by removing these attacks when they happen, even if the post has some relevance to current discussion.  The offending poster can repost WITHOUT the attack. I also feel that attacks towards women on this board tend to get overlooked, but I will admit here that I may be sensitive in this regard.  Respectfully, Kath

New Message
Please login to post a reply