Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't want to prolong this thread Rainer, but it would be nice if someone could explain something that doesn't make sense on the main board. Kath had a post removed which was not offensive by any means and when it was I supported her and I know mine are borderline sometimes, but as soon as they are posted they are removed. Mine were even removed from the off topic board.

My point is on May 19th Aves makes 4 posts in a row which John even posted as " have nothing to do with Poet " they were defamatory to some board members... but his are never flagged. I have a feeling that someone is protecting the bashers, disturbers, whatever you want to call them.

Call me crazy, but when Aves whines about  "free Speech " and " bullying " which reeks of hypocrisy he and his pals get a pass. Something smells when long time contributors and a supporter like Kath are disrespected while the insidious infiltrators continue their game unabated.

Thanks for your time

KIzzy

New Message
Please login to post a reply