Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I recieved an email this morning from Agoracom advising me that I now had hub leader status.

Not something I want by the way. I was unable to log in all day and figured someone pushed the wrong button?

Dear fairchijisback,

You have been promoted to the next level within the AGORACOM Community.

The more you participate within the Community, the quicker you will rise the through the ranks.

Test out your new administrative abilities right now by going to the AGORACOM website!

President access level allows you to: * post unlimited number of messages a day * post press releases * upload photos * upload links * upload management bios * update fast facts section * update corporate profile * private message others * delete up to 50 offending messages per day (certain restrictions apply) * terminate up to 5 members per day (certain restrictions apply) * upload president's video

Thank you for your valuable contributions to the AGORACOM Community and for helping to make AGORACOM the top destination for serious small cap investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply