Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: CGC/WEED from $15.60 to $18.40 current since my Oct 31 post

I didn't read that ACB was putting all their product through RTI... I know they are going with them for some though, because of speed and cost.

ACB is already a top LP, probably second biggest LP in Canada. Although their CEO is very aggressive and making some awesome moves, he is also one of the biggest dilutors in the sector. ACB is so bloated. I don't think many investors know how bloated or huge the market cap is. It's a speculative sector so it's all taken with a bucket of salt. They made a hostile takeover of CMED indirectly if you read CMED's NR who called them out on their tactic. CMED is also looking to takeover HIP at the same time. Very exciting sector with news and catalysts around every corner. 

All of these companies IR firms also respond within the day if you have ever reached out to them. Comparatively it's a nice breath of fresh air in all aspects. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply