Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

CAinPlap, you seem to be burying your head by not focusing on the here and now. What the company is doing now and their business plan. The one thing that you can be certain of is that there is much more going on than is publicly disclosed. Much of that is due to NDA's but I think much of it is about certainty. There is none of the Copetti days of leading people on to expect things that might be possible but not probable. The MO has completely reversed. 

You may be able to understand what I am saying if you can become objective in the near term. 

This  small handful of people at the helm of  POET are making moves that will  position this  company into  a global supplier of a very differentiated optical integration platform that major companies want and are paying them to develop for their specific design in needs.

It is very real and it is happening but you are not going to see it unless you open your eyes.

I sincerely hope that you can become a productive part of this forum instead of living in the past.

New Message
Please login to post a reply