Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

andech,

Maybe you should go back and see who started this thread which was a discussion about Trade Wars which for your information is an INTERNATIONAL topic, I simply stated an opinion which obviously is different from other posters who don't like President Trump, so they stated their opinion as did I.

You then want to lecture me about immigration... my grandparents on both sides were LEGAL immigrants and I was a LEGAL immigrant to the U.S. before becoming a citizen. I see you are having a problem spelling the word ILLEGAL, so I don't expect you would know what it means.. it means the # 1 concern of the American voter is IMMIGRATION. 

I will remain boring and not try to figure out what  the heck " multi cultural swarming and multicultural integration of the best spirits " is .. sounds to me like some kind of voodoo curse. I will leave that up to the arrogant and condescending.

Good to know the construction industry and real estate people are of limited business intelligence, I will be sure to stay clear of them if I build another house or heaven forbid, have to buy another house.

Who knows, if we can get POET to $ 10. maybe I'll put a bid in for Mar a Lago, since those real estate agents are not very smart I bet I could pick it up for $ 800,00 or $ 900,000 cdn.

Boring Kizzy

New Message
Please login to post a reply