Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Seems Jack has disrupted the Cool Kids Table yet again. I like Jack, he does offer a different point of view than the norm, like me he enjoys trading on the small board. Too many times when I pop in here it reminds me of high school and how I hated that group of young adults, some never made it to University but those who did changed their toon. I have said since the beginning here, institutions, funds and others will not place clients with a small cap, period. Until.... the widget is in hand, a big partner is named and sales/revenues are obvious, till then its just another day.

Here’s What I Know:

The Poet Management Team continues to get stronger and that's why I'm in, no other reason, they could be building widgets for meat grinders with the team they’ve assembled and I would be all over it. Yes, some folks have been waiting years for a reason to rejoice. I think it's coming, but then again so is 2020. Put Jack on ignore or just come by every month or 2 to see the nonsense.

Happy Festivus

TKB

New Message
Please login to post a reply