Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Ajit Manocha Being Inducted into Silicon Valley Engineering Hall of Fame

Hi everyone,  Thanks so much lu100 for the information regarding Ajit's induction into the SVEC Hall of Fame.  I am on the SEMI mailing list and was notified shortly after I read it here.  I totally read it here first (not surprising, a very sharp group here), my many thanks again, lu100.  I couldn't make the SPIE show in SF this time, but I am going to try to attend the OFC in San Diego next month, anytime I can find an excuse to get to SD, I will do it.  Love that town, and the show is wonderful, really quite impressive.  If I can attend I will try to get a report out to you guys.  Speaking of impressive, my goodness, the SVEC Hall of Fame, quite an achievment.  I will totally be there, at the award banquet.  I just booked my ticket so I am good to go.  I am surprisingly excited, can't wait, and it is only next week away, Wednesday, the 19th.  I think Wozniak is the keynote speaker.  Any table you sit at, at those banquets, you are surrounded by genius' (I really, really don't want to mispell that word hahaha), I love it.  So I will try to get some sort of report out to you guys on that event.  I should try to contribute something since you guys have done the heavy lifting for quite a while.  So proud of that guy.  I don't know Ajit doesn't mention POET in his news conferences, interviews, or commentaries, I am not sure if POET is quite ready for prime-time promotion, quite yet.   Maybe the cloak of anonymity or anonymousness (I know I am living on the edge with that last word, if it is infact a word at all), like under the RADAR is desirable.  I know, I know, I want the SP to increase as much as the next guy.  I do believe we have a powerful ally at SEMI. anyhowI think things are shaping up pretty well for us.  GLTA (longs), Peace, BT

New Message
Please login to post a reply