Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Futures Tumble After US Restarts Trade War With China, Locks Out Huawei; China Vows Retaliation Against Apple, Boeing

Governing and maintaining power are dirty jobs, have been for thousands of years. Transgressions are committed by those who want to solidify control within borders or to increase influence outside borders. The events can be spun so many ways.  Difficult, if not impossible, to portray such events accurately, even when one is genuinely trying. 

I prefer to discuss what the share price and volume is "telling" us about Poet!  For me, that's like a little bit of '"news" that is available to us on every trading day. Reliable?  How reliable is anything we've heard when you don't know the total story?  And I suspect the closest anyone comes to knowing that is a handful of the very top execs of Poet.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply