Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was snooping around BNN's website looking to see when Bob McWirter would be on Market Call next, with the intent of calling in and quizing him on Poet now that we finally have something to talk about. Unfortunately he appeared the same day as the news release (June 30th) and he probably won't return for quite some time... I came across the Nortel article by accident.

Like the article mention's, there was a time when Nortel represented 35% of the TSX and employed 90,000 people. They were the true definition of a behemoth and we (Canada) lost all of those jobs and revenue thanks to Chinese espionage primarily from Huawei...

Also I remember reading an article a few years back where Elon Musk referred to our Patent catalogues as Recipe books for the Chinese. It seems like there's a lot of truth to that statement!

Maybe you're right Bab, maybe we should hope to get a quick run up and then a buyout offer before we get screwed over. That might be the best outcome for us long time shareholders. But that being said it would still leave a very bad taste in my mouth, especially after waiting all these years for Poet to come thru...

New Message
Please login to post a reply