Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thank you from the " Silent majority " for your thoughts on a very passionate subject.

As a dual citizen and a resident of both countries, it is very difficult to have a discussion on President Trump here in Canada because of the bias of the 2 major networks CBC and CTV in their hatred for him, thus most Canadians see him as the evil conservative " Orange Clown "

But then again what do Canadians know.. they have TWICE elected a silver spoon substitute drama teacher in an empty suit to run our country under a liberal banner.

America elected a guy who had a 10% chance of winning in 2016 and he will get my vote to fight against the chaos created by Marxists, antifa, looters and rioters and not to mention the sleazy politicians on both sides. 

Hope I didn't offend the really smart people on this board whom I respect, let commonsense prevail and let's get wealthy.

KSM

New Message
Please login to post a reply