Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In truth, I care very little about who "won", but, having spent most of my career around the military, these are the moments when tensions are high within command, because it is always moments of indecision like this, when our enemies are emboldened....

------

I think our military got the picture about Trump - he praises them when it helps him, and he disparages them when (he thinks) it makes him look tougher. For Trump, every person, every group, every movement - all are mere props he cares nothing about except insofar as they can be briefly utilized to let him "win" something in the eyes of his base in the next minute or hour.  He really gives no sh*t about anyone, not even his own family. I had this guy pegged as a con man back when his ghost-written Art of the Deal came out more than 30 years ago.

He certainly won't be protected by the military if he refuses to leave office...

New Message
Please login to post a reply