Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

To anyone who may know the answer to this question it would be appreciated. I recently had a post ( was directly related to all the recent M&A activity concerning COHERENT etc)  removed within lets say 5-10 minutes of having posted it last week. I asked if anyone could tell me why it was removed and the reason for its removal. I have yet to get an explanation, so how does one find out who deleted the post. I appreciate very much the efforts by those who control the main board by keeping it clean of clutter but when I see the very same topic being discussed quite frequently and by multiple posters I have to wonder why it was removed. If the identity of the person who removed cannot be known then I retract my request.

Nodrog16

New Message
Please login to post a reply