Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is there truly no difference in your mind between a vaccine that is under Emergency Use Authorization and the vaccines that we have been using for decades?  

The vaccines we have been giving our children are attenuated viruses with an adjuvant, or, in other words, viruses rendered unable to harm you and some added factor that makes your immune system treat it like a threat so that your body will produce the needed immune response and make a copy in its 'immune library' so it can ramp it up if it meets that threat in the future.

This new technology inserts RNA into your cells which then instructs your DNA (genetic material)  to produce the spike protein for who knows how long, along with the needed lipid nanoparticles to coat that RNA so that your body won't destroy it and so it can slip into your cells, along with other items (sorry, we really don't know everything about this 'jab'- because its proprietary).  Those lipid nanoparticles then take up residence in some concerning places, one of them being the ovaries.   

The vaccines we have given our children were monitored for years for their safety, while this current mRNA therapy has not been tested for long-term safety at all, and in fact Pfizer's control group was given the vaccine after a length of time, so in fact the only real control group we have to see the difference between the jabbed and unjabbed are the ones holding out and saying no to getting it.

These to me are absolutely profound differences, and I am extremely concerned both at the Vaers data, from the anecdotes of the vaccine injured (SO many online, and very very credible) and from the stories I am hearing from doctors and nurses and what they are seeing in their practices that is highly unusual and worrying to them.  When the rare, almost non-existent problems in children suddenly become something doctors are seeing in unusual numbers, when ER doctors are reporting a real jump in things like myocarditis, pericarditis, clots, heart attacks, or conditions of the nervous system among not the elderly, but the young and middle aged, I know the Vaers data is not lying, and as usual will be an under-reporting.   

In the past, if just 50 people had died shortly after a vaccine, it would have been pulled.  How is this experimental jab still going after tens of thousands have died after it, and how is it being pushed on children who have almost zero risk from Covid when we have NO idea of the long term consequences. I feel like the medical world and agencies I thought I knew have gone crazy.  Nothing is making sense to me.

With risk should come choice.  Period.  Remember the slogan - my body, my choice?  I guess the left isn't for that any more?  And it isn't really a choice when all sorts of punishments are being dished out by the state for simply saying no.  

If we are free men, can't we choose which we fear the most - the jab or covid?  If you are protected by the jab, how does my decision hurt you not to get it?  We have already proven the jabbed can get and spread covid, so how does the unjabbed hurt you in any way, and why is the gov so dead set on seeing every single person get it? What for?  And what happened to natural immunity and herd immunity?  And why did every attempt by doctors to find repurposed medicines to do early treatment (which worked!) get stomped on by all authoriites from hopsital administrators to governments to pharmacies to medical boards?  Doctors have been afraid to even speak out or err from the 'protocol' - they really are afraid for their jobs and their licenses here in USA. 

All of this is such an abrupt change from how things were prior to this, that I can't shrug it off.  Then there's the lockdowns that have decimated business, jobs, the economy, the supply chain, and yet haven't really helped us.   Everything they demanded - the isolation, staying in your house, wearing masks, are all so bad for your health.  We need to socialize, we even need to spread germs to boost our immune system and keep it healthy (yes, that is a scientific fact), we need to see eachothers faces - the children need this the most, we need sunshine for vitamin D which is one of the biggest factors in how well you will handle covid.  

I no longer trust what I am hearing from my gov, and when my gov says that makes me a terrorist because of - you know - misinformation, I trust it even less.  And when the FDA pulls a stunt like asking for 50+ years before releasing the data from Pfizer ( https://thelibertyloft.com/2022/01/30/fda-seeks-courts-permission-to-delay-release-of-pfizer-documents/ ) , a reasonable person should be sitting up and paying attention.  Where there is risk there must be choice.  Real choice.  Not the fake, here is your punishment if you say no, choice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply