Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ZimZim,

It is amazing how narrow minded people can be. I find most people that don't like Trump throw around superficial insults without any merit.

I don't know how Trump financed his properties as a civilian but he sure as hell didn't abuse his power while in office like Biden did under Obama. Millions of dollars paid to Hunter Biden for all his worldly experince from Russia, China and Ukraine then siphoned to "the big guy" 

How anyone could say things could be worse if Trump were in office is unable or unwilling to see the obvious.

Here's a quick rundown:

13 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan / thousands of American citizens left behind. Millions of illegal immigrants pouring in through the southern border. A fentanyl crisis. Defunded police in demotratic cities causing skyhigh crimes and murders. Energy independence is over. Gas will be approaching $4 a gallon. inflation is at 40 year high. Supply chain shortage and empty grocery store shelves. 

I don't know what some consider a succesfully run country but the above is not it. The contrast from Trump to Biden was fast and brutal. Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline. He then lifts sanctions on Nord Steam 2 the Russian pipeline. Most that are willing to admit it see what we knew would happen all along. You were duped by the media and big tech through censorship and flat out lies.

Trump told Germany not to purchase a majority of oil and natural gas from Russia. He also told the members of NATO to pay their fair share. Trump stood up for all Americans. Especially the working class people. He had balls!! Russia and China would not dare pull this crap. I sure hope China doesn't invade Taiwan next?

But we have a mental mush in the whitehouse. He is just carrying out the far left agenda. Alright gotta run my Tesla needs a charge. Glad the green new deal is in place to save the planet God help us!

New Message
Please login to post a reply