Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks, Terry.  They are just "thoughts" and remain subject to the test of time.  The CCP doesn't act according to how I read the tea leaves.  My ramblings, at the core, just reflect a concern for how China will play its cards in both the political and the economic arena.  My concern goes much farther than just how the vicissitudes of China geopolitics will affect POET's future and I believe that at the heart of the matter everyone else in "the West" shares that concern in one form or another.  I am fascinated by the topic, but I have no access to the script that Xi and his Central Committee or the Politburo Standing Committee have written or the one they will write in the future. 

In short, my musings here and anywhere else about "Changes in the Chinese economy" or any other subject the involves China and the CCP are nothing but WAG conjecture thrown up against the wall.  Wild Ass Guesses.

I do, however, believe that Canada has the potential to provide a more unified stand against Chinese incursions of malintent and espionage vs the more fractured and divided response here in the U.S.  Political intrigue here in the U.S. is such a polarized milieu that it makes a unified national counter to the many varied forms of Chinese interdigitation in our economy, political,judical,educational,cultural and social portions of life almost an impossibility.  That seems to become more impossible day by day, a fact not ignored by the CCP and correctly assessed by them as something of an Achilles heel on our part.

Again, Terry, just the ramblings of an old man and far from mainstream.  More interesting, I believe, would be your thoughts on the subject and those of other members herein.  Of course, such discussion, in "my opinion", should remain here on the Off Topic Forum.  It doesn't belong on the Discussion Forum and may not even be tolerated here.

What is your opinion, Terry?

New Message
Please login to post a reply