Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jesseleiter_ai-datacenter-compute-activity-7185975741325438976-1pYS?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

VP, Head of Investor Relations at Ayar Labs

10h  Edited

I am thrilled to announce that after 15 years of holding finance roles at several global investment banks, I am taking the leap into #AI as Vice President, Head of Investor Relations at Ayar Labs. Ayar Labs is moving data at the speed of... AI (with light)! The company's IP and #datacenter solution, differentiated strategic investor positioning, and sustainable application of their offerings (i.e. use case) is pre-eminent. Accompanied by both shared values and vision with the Ayar management team, it wasn't long before an organic relationship emerged - and I am thrilled to now be a part of their journey. #Compute bottlenecks need a solution to move data fast and efficiently across AI systems. Ayar Labs’ in-package optical I/O technology uses light to revolutionize data transfer efficiency and bandwidth by connecting nodes so they effectively function as a single, giant GPU. This alone provides 5-10x higher bandwidth, 10x lower latency, and is 4-8x more power efficient; thereby redefining generative AI architecture for more efficient model #training and #inference. And... #acceleratedcomputing is just lifting off! So, what happens next is critical. Tackling AI with improved architecture that lifts #GPU utilization levels and lowers compute costs will enable improved and sustainable performance (and thus unit economics) for the application layer being built on top. Ayar Labs is backed by leading strategic investors including NVIDIA, Applied Ventures, Intel Capital, GlobalFoundries, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and Lockheed Martin. Other key financial investor partners include Playground Global, Founders Fund, Boardman Bay, TechU Ventures, amongst many others. With this announcement, yesterday marked my last day at Jefferies after six incredibly rewarding years. I am grateful for the unique opportunity to be entrepreneurial across the investment banking platform, bolstered by overwhelming sponsorship and support from our global equity management team. As I transition to this new chapter, please reach out if you believe opportunities to align and partner may arise along the way!

New Message
Please login to post a reply