Welcome To The Paladin Energy Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Identification, acquisition and evaluation of advanced uranium projects.

Free
Message: BNN guest analyst just mentioned PDN as one of his top picks

Most analyst that are asked about uranium have Paladin as one of their top picks, if not their #1 pick. The management always seems to deliver what they set out to accomplish. I read the quotes of performance "at or better than name plate" over and over. That says a lot to me.

Uranium was so hot a couple years ago that everybody under the sun was talking about it, looking for it, or investing in it. Due to the nature of how the metal trades, if you wanted to invest the only practical way was through stocks. Needless to say, I think a lot of people got burned when the markets sold off and are now a little shy about getting back into the game.

The good news is all the little juniors are on to the next flavour of the day and when investors finally wake up PDN will probably be back over six bucks and will benefit greatly from their success story. I like to be diversified in the commodity sector and Paladin is my choice for an energy stock. Good management, huge growth potential, and the probability of much higher Uranium prices down the road.

Rookie

New Message
Please login to post a reply