Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

Full credits go to James Flannigan on SI

It is becoming ever more clear that PEM Exploration could in fact be the real Bre-X.I have to plug my ears to mention Bre-X in the same line as Premium.Bre-x was the gold scam of the last century.But in its glory days it was posting 25 million oz resources.In time those numbers now phoney climbed to 100 million+ suggesting that Bre-x was as big as the Giant Grassberg 100 million oz mine not far from Bre-xes Busang deposit.As we all found out the hard way Bre-x was nothing more than a well planned fraud the likes that would get Bernie Madoff excited.

But PEM is not a fraud and in the latest Del Stiener interview on the Korline Economics report Friday May 27 I can't help but ask the question is the real Bre-x staring us in the face.My answer is a simple yes.Del feels that he has outlined through drilling the book ends of one very large ore structure traced as of now to be some 12km.To get an understanding the hot Yukon trend is traced for 10 km using the same methodology of exploration applied to PEMs Ororande Shear Zone.If the theory proves to be correct as suggested by Del and is in fact confirmed to be one large system between the Buffalo Gulch zone and south to the Friday zone,then we are talking mind blowing numbers in terms of ounces.10 million oz would only be a starting number.

Bre-x at its crest reached a $5 billion market cap in $300 gold.Today we see a $5 billion market cap on Osiskos 10 million ounce deposit in Quebec.So it is not out of line to attach these kind of numbers to the situation that Premium find its self in.If the OSZ is endowed with 40 million oz then calling PEM the real Bre-x might just understate the true picture.One thing is clear this is no average situation and PEM is no average company. Its shareholders are in for some real good times from what just may be the real Bre-x. Always do you DD. James.

Daily Insights for Fri May 27 http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kereport.com%2F&h=a3d48

New Message
Please login to post a reply