Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

N.B. Yes I have both the Dinero2 and Pitbul13 usernames. Long story short I wanted to be part of a group on stockhouse, but the creator didn't want to let me in since I was a new member to that site. Fast forward a year or so and I can't re-apply to the group since once someone is rejected, it's permanent. So I created another account :)

------------------------------------------------

These are pretty good. People should read and understand the NR.
They clearly state that they are drilling EAST to hit the Friday Fault. Why? Because it will only make life easier next season when the do some infill drilling. They'll know exactly where to drill.

Don't expect to see a huge increase in the resource estimate next year, unless they are able to include such wide stepouts.

''Remember [their] goal is to demonstrate that there are 343,000 oz indicated and 779,000 oz inferred in 800m of strike and that there is a total strike length potential of 1.5 km to 5.0 km (or 343k indicated and 779k oz with the potential for 3 - 5 Moz... or another way of saying it is, if all things are consistent moving forward, potentially for every 800 m you have "~1M" oz). [They] will keep stepping out along strike until [they] don't hit the Friday fault anymore and then come back and do the infill drilling.'' CK

All around great news as it proves to us investors that PEM is in total control at that they know EXACTLY what they are doing. If you have gold every 50m for 3km, it's a no-brainer that there's gold in between those holes and that this property is litteraly filled with gold.

have full faith in this management team, and it's no problem for me to hold for another little while. I have a little tingly feeling inside that tells me PEM will make many people and companies envious someday in the not distant future.

Can't wait to see what Deadwood holes.

P.S. Anyone else notice that H
ole DW-1 is gone? What's up with that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply