Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: From PEM to James Flanigan, to me, and to you. . . .

James will (may) perhaps be posting more about this on SI in a couple of days:

The assay labs are backed up. They just can't process the cores in a timely manner. Many new explorers are now needing assays. Existing explorers have stepped up the drilling and thus the need for more assays than previously. PEM is getting the cores out of the ground but assays have been delayed to a trickle, in spite of a prior prefered customer arrangement. PEM's offer to pay an extra cost for speedier assays has been declined. The delay in reporting assays has not been PEM's doing. The results trickle in. PEM will report what they get back as soon as they can, even if they have to report one hole at a time. I do not know if we will or won't see further delays in the awaited 4 Friday and 3 Deadwood assays. Could be early next week or could be longer. Not privy to know "when" a NR will be done. Del Steiner has been personally involved in trying to get assays back expeditiously. The geo team is meeting to try to find alternative options-solutions. I suspect the lab problem will grow as more and more exploring is done by many companys. PEM has big plans to increase drilling by much more in the future.

Anybody want to open a lab? Start up a new business? Maybe PEM can help. Seems there is a need. Plenty of businesses standing in line waiting to fork over their money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply