Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Unfortunately you are right. After so many false promises about shares value and lies, Del is saving his own ass and is running to another Company after he destroyed our lifes. Where is responsibility from Del or even dignity. What should I say. We all were sheeple to trust in such kind of man. These all idiotic news this year were only for Del to get some money and run. It seems that he has never had a dream about bringning this company to production or to proper value. The only good mán here was Wilf and with his death this company actually died. Del is the worst businessman that I've ever seen in my life. I don't blame right now nobody, not dundee, not Big Al or Osisko or others. We were all just big sheeple. The only thing that I don't understand is why other big shareholders like Big Al or Osisko or even Dundee didn't try to take over Company from Del. After all properties are great. And now what I don't understand is how Del could only sell 25% of PEM USA, I always tought that when you buy shares is USA it is actually transfer of shares from Canada Exchange, that means that I own PEM Canada and not USA, or maybe I am wrong. This stupid insane news is trap, if it is not approved we will have even much worse condition, what kind of crap. How can we stop this madness? Is it possible to stop anything what Del did to us? He for sure gave himself award for nothing and now is hiding in another company. What should I say, shame on You Del!

New Message
Please login to post a reply