Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

John Ryan, as we know, recently said he hopes to start mining the Friday this year. The price of precious metals has been going down. Have they bottomed? Or, have they yet to bottom? Ryan said that he believed a mine at the Friday would be profitable at the approximate $1,000 an ounce level and, of course, higher. Might they be holding back the results of some assays until all of them are received? Might they be waiting for the POG to indicate which way it intends to go? Or, some other reason's? Does he still feel that the the Friday is worth mining, after seeing more assay results? I suspect so. I don't know when would be a best time to do a news release about the assay results. Maybe once a final decision is made as to whether to start mining the Friday? They have their reasons for whatever the strategy. Any reason I could think of is only speculation. But I suspect they will open a tunnel and that John Ryan is lining up what they will need to do so. As always, I worry about financing. But, I am not priveleged to know the details. Once aagain, here is John Ryan's last public interview. If you listen carefully, it sure sounds like he had mostly made up his mind to open a mine by this Fall or early Winter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNSHnNmdWOc

New Message
Please login to post a reply