TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Thanks Portee for welcome.

On the subject of investors outside of Canada, I was wondering if KXL were doing anything to spread the message to overseas potential investors, i.e to Financial centres in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Shanghai etc.  I remember a few years ago Silver Standard came to London to make a presentation and got a lot of coverage. May be it is a bit early in the discovery cycle for KXL, but things are moving fast. Gold is pushing $1,000 an oz, majors will almost certainly start looking for promising companies to have resources available in the future, I should think a frenzy of take over activity is not too far away. All it needs is a catalyst to set things off. Soon the general public will be looking to companies that are making increasing profits or have prospects of doing so. I read that only one investor in 1000 has exposure to Precious metals.

I still think Canada is OK in spite of the people you don't like! Try Venezuala or Zimbabwe for example!

New Message
Please login to post a reply