TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Woozlecat..

You say...

yes, portee does look departed at times ....... especially when he is drooling .....

I'll have you know that I was out on important business and I left you in charge of the KXL share price on the close...The woodpecker told us we were going to finish green and a nice boost...

So I come back from the ba....er....shopping and look at poor old KXL...Green ,mind you,so you are not a total failure ,but I'll bet you were hanging out your front door...with your long raincoat and your mirror sunglasses and licking your eyebrows again when the pretty young things were passing by,instead of in at the button box,prying on KXL to keep the share price up,and it wandered down to +.01...

But all is not lost..you may be re-trainable..I'll be giving the retraining tests,with my most learned assistant,Proto Baggins,at the Vegas thrash..

Try to pay attention to the markets and you will go far...Vegas..even..

Tis a good day all around..I knew it the instant I woke up this morning and wasn't dead or in jail..

Lovely..

New Message
Please login to post a reply