TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Greg McCoach

posted on Sep 18, 2008 10:59AM
This Sector's Already Rebounding from the Shock
By Greg McCoach | Thursday, September 18th, 2008

Dear reader,

They told us everything was going to be OK.

They told us the finance industry was still healthy. And they told us that the equity markets were just fine and dandy... that our 401Ks were safe... and that we shouldn't be worried about keeping our money in the banks.

At best, they were stupid. At worst, they lied.

In the past 12 months alone, the losses in equity value from Bear Stearns, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and Lehman Brothers total approximately $200 billion.

That's $200,000,000,000 completely erased from existence. Gone. Disappeared.

The fallout from these losses has been nothing less than catastrophic to those investors who bought into the propaganda spewed from the retched lips of Henry Paulson, Ben Bernanke, Chris Cox, Walter Lukken, Ed Lazear, and other prevaricators who tried so desperately to pacify the public.

Fannnie, Freddie and Lehman Brothers are now dead in the water, while Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch and "too-big-to-fail" AIG got lucky bailouts.

The next bank to fail is anyone's guess. But make no mistake about it, there will be more. And there will be even more losses in the equity markets. Billions more will be lost.

Meanwhile...

We Just Endured the 6th-Worst Day in Stock Market History...

Investor portfolios and retirement nest eggs across the board are now showing tremendous losses, causing even greater worry and concern for the US financial markets.

The latest cause seems to be more than just hedge fund selling... and is most likely attributed to the massive group of smaller, less-experienced investors who are starting to panic and bail. Others who simply need cash are opting for the exit now instead of waiting for what may lie ahead.

Collectively, we're frantically searching for ways to preserve and protect our wealth.

But the truly smart and nimble know there's money to be made in any economic environment, even in this volatile one.

After all, crisis equals opportunity.

And Suddenly, Gold Mining Stocks Are Beginning To Shine Again...

Yes, the markets are reeling, and they want to go even lower.

But I couldn't be more optimistic.

That's right... The markets are dropping like a lead zeppelin, and I'm thrilled.

Why? Well, I know full well that once the markets bottom out, one little-known sector will emerge as the buying opportunity of the decade.

And this tiny market will bring new wealth to scores of individual investors who invest in the right companies.

I'm talking about the junior mineral markets... specifically, the tiny mining companies proven to return explosive double and triple returns... in short order.

Here's What I Mean By That...

The major exchange for listed junior mineral exploration companies is the TSX Venture Exchange. As a result of the recent financial calamity in the US, the exchange has already given back over 50% since its high set last summer... and is now at levels not seen since August 2004.

Fact is, numerous junior mineral companies have already seen their market valuations largely erased, despite the millions of dollars they may have invested in exploration and discovery programs. And right now many junior exploration stocks are quietly sitting at bargain basement prices.

There's simply never been a better time to be vested in junior mineral stocks. The sub-prime meltdown, the housing market crash and the catastrophic decline of the dollar have enabled this tremendous profit opportunity.

But it's nothing new for the Mining Speculator advisory.

The Mining Speculator Portfolio: An Average Gain of 212% Over 5 Straight Years

And it's about to get even better... especially with gold up an astounding $88 on this very day I'm writing you. (In fact, I predicted--before a large crowd at the most recent New Orleans Investment Conference--that gold would soon spike a full $100 within a single day. Right now we're almost there!)

You see, we are literally on the cusp of a breakout run in junior mining stocks. And it's not uncommon for junior mining companies to experience huge gains (tenfold or more) very quickly as news of a discovery leaks out.

On top of that, the evolving bull market in precious metals not only focuses more attention on the sector, but also causes even more money to be spent on exploration. And the payback for a new find increases exponentially.

Listen, I've been on the front lines of the precious metals markets for the better part of the last decade. When I first began making investment recommendations in the mining sector, few people were listening.

And yet, those early clients who did listen have made tremendous returns. They bought when the news concerning the mining sector was negative. Even now, few are paying any attention to the mining sector and are still being lured by the Wall Street hype and disinformation to invest in blue chips and the general stock market.

That's why now, more than ever, I'm recommending every investor have some exposure in junior mineral stocks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply