TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

The last time they released preliminary field results for the Uranium play in the Otish Basin was Oct 23 with wet chem analysis pending. The lab results weren't released until Jan 22 or 3 months. This time period may have shortened since then but I'm not expecting significant results from the West Millenium samples anyways. The Otish results were very impressive , with cps of 66,000 and a U3O8 of almost 1% in assay. They mentioned also that the assay matched closely to the field results. In other words you get a good idea of what you've found on site with the uranium play. The West Millenium program consisted of 5 core holes which were logged with a radiometric tool but only reported a maximum cps of 1100 without identifying the radioactive species. I am looking forward to the summer work they plan in the Otish basin play as those results came from outcrop, not a boulder train or float. If they can prove up some extent to the existing find then that will have an impact on the share price. Out of curiosity I checked the share price behavior around the Oct 23 press release with the Otish basin results. The only strong price movement was up 32 cents on Sep 24 which was almost a month earlier with no associated press release. Anyways they have some very good prospects to explore this summer and the Golden Mile keeps growing so all is good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply