TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Agreed Goldmember Brian and his new team USA have been laying out the drill plan for some 90000+ m since they took over managing the projects in Jan 2008 ( 2 years now) with not allot to show for it. It appears the only remaining well seasoned Canadian Sheild geo Stephen Roach continues to add all the value and save the day.... He made the original Golden Mile discovery in 2007 before being moved off the progect do recon resulting in him discovering West Geraldton, Milestone and IMO will continue to add the most value and hope for the future wherever he goes. Maybe he would be so kind to come back to Hercules and teach team USA a few things to do better if they would let him. Based on results they sure appear to be struggling and need help if they can put their egos aside for a moment in the name of science it may just benifit the shareholders. I sure hope they wake up before it is to late and dont continue on the same path of pushing the Golden Goose out to pasture I mean Golden Roach. Its long past due time to suck it up,focuss and put your strongest exploration asset to work and apply his tried and proven Canadian Sheild experience and exploration methods on the coner stone asset Hercules!

New Message
Please login to post a reply