TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Yup, but that isn't the legal document that GGR shareholders get to vote on - it was just a letter of intent. I spoke with Brian then and he mentioned the upcoming legal work to draft the prospectus or whatever that GGR shareholders vote on. I was expecting it at the beginning of October, nothing yet. It's essential.

I doubt we'd have any problem with GGR voting yes - KXL et al probably lined up all the major shareholders in advance, I would ASSUME (??).

The key issue is the timing - get the legal document done and distributed, wait 30 days for a vote - only THEN can KXL aggressively drill Magino using the flow-through funds that have to be spent in Ontario before Dec. 31 2010. I'm sure everyone would like KXL to make swiss cheese of the Magino - but if the time isn't there to commit the money that's already there, it won't happen.

Maybe someone can knock on KXL's door and ask what-up, or ditto on the GGR door. Check out the GGR hubs as well - nobody is talking about the document to vote on yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply