TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: More News - Prodigy Gold Signs EBA for Magino Permitting

Prodigy Gold Signs EBA for Magino Permitting

September 29, 2011

Vancouver, British Columbia Prodigy Gold Incorporated (PDG: TSX.V) is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with EBA to provide environmental baseline studies and assist in managing the permitting process for its 100% owned Magino mine gold project in northern Ontario. EBA, a Tetra Tech Company, will focus on these key aspects of the permitting and environmental analysis of the proposed open pit gold mining project:

• A comprehensive and complete baseline environmental program for the Magino mine project,
  • The advancement of critical consultation and other permitting related activities,
  • Integration of the environmental and engineering designs for the Magino mine project,
  • The completion and formal submission of a Project Definition Report (PDR) to Ontario mining regulatory authorities.

Mr. Brian J. Maher, President and CEO of Prodigy Gold commented: "Prodigy is pleased to have EBA and Tetra Tech join the Prodigy team as we advance the Magino mine gold project through the development process. Both EBA and Tetra Tech have broad experience in planning and permitting mining operations throughout Canada and we look forward to having that expertise applied to the Magino project." EBA is a consulting engineering and environmental sciences company and part of the Canadian Tetra Tech group of companies. Tetra Tech is a multi-disciplined engineering and consulting firm that offers a broad range of integrated services and can draw on expertise from more than 12,000 employees located in 330 offices worldwide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply