TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I am a new poster on this board, but have been known to ocassionally offer a thought or two on other boards under Agoracom.

These types of plays are not new to me.

Having had an active interest in Ontex, which maintained a number of claims in the Beardmore-Geralton area for better than 20 years, I recall watching with envy as Kodiak rode to dizzying heights on results which didn't seem all that much better than we had. I put their success down to management that was far better at advancing their message to the public.

I then watched with horror as Kodiak crashed and burned.

When the merger came with Golden Goose, I again began to follow the story, and took my first position in early 2011 at .28. The Magino project offered real promise.

It is pretty clear that over the last six months or so these guys have got their act together.

Today's news release could not be more welcome. I have too often seen the market react foolishly to begin with (witness the end of day action), only to understand the story shortly thereafter. I see significant upward potential for this play, subject, as always, to proper management and a cap on dilution.

With the markets largely on holiday for the next 10 days, early January should give us a clearer picture of where we are heading. On this news, I would hazard the guess that we are heading up.

Best of the holidays to all.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply