TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi BCDOM,

On behalf of the other PDG posters, "thank you" for taking time to attend the World Resource Investment Conference in Vancouver June 3rd - 4th. Great to hear you plan on speaking with Brian in addition to the PDG presentation. I do have a couple of questions.

PDG is currently undertaking a 60,000 meter drill program at Magino. The April 30, 2012 news release reported on "11,182 meters" of the "over 40,000 meters" completed. Just curious as to why the 28,818 was not included with the April 30, 2012 news release.

My second question is whether PDG has set a date in 2012 to release the full feasibility study for Magino (e.g. October, December ?).

Please let Brian know that they are several of us "long time" investors who believe in "Kodiak/Prodigy" story and have been share holders for several years. I have been a holder of shares since 2006. I've sold some, bought some along the way. Still my largest holding in my portfolio.

Looking forward to your review/comments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply