TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

hot solar day! esp for paultiger

posted on Dec 10, 2007 12:06PM

Great day in the solar sector!

My solar stocks: ASTI, WFR, SOLF, CSIQ, STP, TSL all up except CSOL, down a penny.  Some of the biggest gains were ones I don't have like FSLR, up about $15 to a new high.  Might still be a buy especially if you assign a pe of over 600 to it like SPWR has, instead of the "measely" 170 it is trading at. 

Last I looked, TIM was down.  It might have great upside potential, but my $ is on WFR (MEMC Electr)which is in the same space.  WFR has a great long term track record, is profitable, and spent most of the last 8 mo's consolidating a good base.   Paultiger, I saw that Sprott is reccomending TIM (from your post).  I almost took Brandan Kyne's advice in Apr to buy @ $4... that would have been great! 

One I haven't watched much but is making quite a charge is LDK solar.  It gained about 30% and is between it's all time high and low (just went public in June).  It is profitable and a fairly high pe of 450 plus.  I think I need to spend a bit of time getting to know LDK! 

Not trying to pump these, but do give my opinion.  Interested if anyone still wants to hear about it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply