TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Isn't that the way, as soon as you sell something... I guess that is why there are a few laggards in my PF, I figure their time is just around the corner. Then there are the ones we almost buy. I had FEED come up on a screen I did in Decwatched it for a while and made a note on my charting software a "paper buy" (I think I should buy but didnt) at $8.50. It closed at $19 today! Ah well...

We have been getting terrible wind too for a few days. We started seeding, and the wind blows dust in your face when working on machinery, blows doors and hatches open or shut, whichever bugs you the most, and is generally miserable. There! It is every farmers right to complain about the weather, and I just had mine! We are seeding, there is moisture below and the crops will last for a while, but pastures are barren for now. Neighbour said the old timers used to say "if you sowed into dust, your bins would bust" (be full), my dad says "A dry May and a dripping June makes a farming man whistle a happy tune." Maybe we'll hear that on the country station soon! The hail would even be welcome! We don't have green leaves to blow off yet.

Lets see what marvelous paper buys I can come up with tonite!

New Message
Please login to post a reply