TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Gan ..Proto..

posted on Nov 28, 2008 10:07AM

Afternoon ,lads..

Wonderful dream you had,Gan..

I said in an earlier post..

I have to go out for a while but will explain the powers of "Transmorgification" when I return..These powers are only passed on by a few..Granny and Protobaggins ..the two that I know for sure have this power..

Ago has promoted you to President..with all the powers at your disposal..

While these powers can be severe,they are nothing like the powers of transmorgification....

It is good that only a few posess this power as it could reek havoc in the world..Now I know that Proto Baggins has the power and my granny also has it...

A power greater than ourselves...When granny decides to punish a transgressor,she must decide what strength of power setting she must use on the varlet..

A simple setting may be "Frog".."Turnip".."cow patty"..and a little stronger is "Stun"..and if she is really pissed she may use the "Discomboobulate" setting which involves separating the transgressor of his associated parts..like "Head..arm...twins..etc..

While the "transmorgify"setting blasts the varmint into a red cloud..total destruction..

\And I'm sure that is the setting that PB has been using on the lemmings ,although it may have been discomboobulate..which is allways fun..zapping the lemmings and watching them run around with parts missing..

So Gan..Be careful with your new powers..

You may accidentally zap a "Range Rover" or two..at least make them give sour milk..

Good to see a little action on KXL today./.Green is always good.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply