TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Tau,

One thing to remember about the solar sector is it tends to follow oil, the higher oil is, the more people look for alternate options. The peak of solar stocks was pretty much the peak of oil prices. I still have APV, held TIM as a trade, and lost a bit.

Have you ever read The Succesful Investor? It was one of my first investment books and one of the best. If I heeded what they said, I would be FAR better off now than I am. I do some of it, but not always as disciplined, esp about selling losers quickly. Now they don't tell anything about buying anything like KXL or APV or anything else that doesn't have positive earnings. They talk about how to spot rising stars, what tech signals to buy and sell at. Don't expect to have them tell you to buy low and sell high, more like buy high and sell higher. They also have a website www.investors.com which has some good stuff, go to the IBD TV portion to watch the daily market wrap. They don't cover the Cdn markets, but have some good US stocks to watch, and you get a feel for how they view markets as a whole.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply