TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Market call picks

posted on Apr 27, 2010 11:10PM

I like to watch Market Call on BNN when I have a chance, and you get to notice some things about some experts. Peter Hodson finds some awesome companies, but often they will be on a tear, and many of them crash right after his reccomenations. You almost think it is to add some excitement and liquidity for them to lighten up into. The last stock I watched that he liked was Dragonwave, which has lost about 40% lately. I guess any stock that has a symbol DWI (driving while intoxicated) and has to do with highway transport should be viewed cautiously! I sometimes look the experts up on stockchase, which allows youto search companies or experts. One fellow had Lloyds Banking group as a buy/top pick at $45, $40, $35, $30... but was asked about it a bit ago at under about $3, and he said don't buy it... it is well over $4 now! Jeepers, if you took his advice, you'd have got in on all the losses, and none of the gains.

Shall stop my ramble and finish my beer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply